Want a job that is both challenging and rewarding?
Like answering phones and helping people?
Looking to work afternoon, evenings, and/or nights?
Our client, a well-established, family owned, Call Center and Telephone Answering Service Company is looking to hire enthusiastic Call Center Agents. Working in this charming Victorian style office in Quincy, MA you will be part of a team fielding inbound calls to the company’s 400+ clients. From taking messages, processing orders, answering questions, dispatching service techs, and handling emergency calls, you will not be bored in this job.
- Answering inbound calls from customers in a professional manner
- Researching information using multiple resources and route call to the appropriate resource
- Provide customers with product and service information and resolve customers concerns and complaints
- Enter customer information in the system and identify and escalate priority issues
- Completing call log and producing call reports
- Provide follow up customer calls when necessary
As a Call Center Agent you will be The Voice for many diverse businesses. Great Customer Service will be your main deliverable. At least 1 years’ experience in a customer service role within a call center environment is preferred. You must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as effective listening skills.
- Strong data entry / typing skill of 35+ WPM and computer skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to learn
- Organizational/planning skills
- Attentiveness to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and cooperatively
- Knowledge of modern office equipment and procedures
Interested in the position and have the necessary qualifications?
Download Employment Application Here!
Other Key Info: Both full and part-time shifts available. Must be able to work 1 weekend shift per week.